8.15.2006

Wolfmother - Wolfmother



If you like thunderous riffs that can be heard from miles away, venture forth no further. It's like a fucking supernova. A mix between Kyuss, the White Stripes, and Sabbath, this can't be that bad of an album to ganja out with (I have yet to confirm this). What I believe is the only album I have purchased new (at retail) this year, and unless Axl finally releases Chinese Democracy by the end of the year, it will stay that way.
Turn it up to 11; this shit BITES!!!


Download Now

5 Comments:

Blogger Conspirate said...

I take that back; I have also purchased Bossanova by the Pixies. Still, good stuff.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Shim said...

I already have it, but this album is excellent.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Soave said...

Goddamnit, I was gonna post this, haha.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine goes to 12. it gives it that extra kick ya know.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home