6.04.2006

PBM Mix Tape #1



So today I felt sorry for all you guys, considering we haven't been able to post lately due to bandwidth issues, and you haven't even been able to download. So you know what I did? I made you a totally awesome mix-tape! Rapidshare'd just for you guys, this two-disc orgasm for your ears contains everything from hip-hop to ska to indie. It is compiled of a few songs featured on CD's already posted here, but mainly other stuff you haven't seen yet. I wont give you the tracklist yet, because that would ruin the DRAMA! Just download, Unzip, and enjoy.

Edit: For best results, put this on shuffle. I forgot to mix it around for maximum listening pleasure.

Download Part 1

Download Part 2

5 Comments:

Blogger Soave said...

Shim, a CD is hardly a tape. In fact, it's not at all.

I call false advertising on this one.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome mix tape... just the right mix for me. thanks for opening some doors. i hope you guys never give this up!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mix!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home