5.22.2006

Minus the Bear- Menos El Oso



Minus the Bear has quickly become one of my favorite bands, especially with Menos El Oso, their 2005 release. This highly stylized Seattle indie-pop group really grabbed my attention with their glitch-riddled prog-pop on their second Suicide Squeeze full-length album. The Game Needed Me, a start-stop indie-rock song opens the CD beautifully, and gives the listener an idea of how dreamy and fantastic this CD will be. Menos El Oso goes where Highly Refined Pirates didn't even touch.

Download Now

6 Comments:

Anonymous IAREAZN said...

Good album, I love Minus the bear. Click These Ads everyday and you can keep gettin this free music.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just saw Minus The Bear live in Winston Salem, NC. SO AMAZING. I already liked them. And seeing them LIVE was GREAT. Listen to this album, beacuse they sang a lot from this one.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really good album. Thank you Plan B!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home